a view from the lake

I spent this past weekend with girlfriends from college and this was my view. 


I thought I was going to take a lot of pictures and this was my only one. Ha. That just means we had a great time talking and laughing and eating. That's what we did all weekend. We didn't get out of our pajamas or put on makeup. It was wonderful. We didn't turn on the TV, there was no cell phone range, and no internet connection.  We sat at the table and talked. At the couch and talked. Out on the screened-in porch and talked. And then repeat. I'm thankful for my hubs who kept the boys for 3 nights so I could get away and connect with girlfriends, some I have not seen in 2 years. I was hoping my internal clock would let me sleep until 11:00. I really did. But I was up at 9:00...I'll take that though. Now it's back to reality and I have to go figure out what I'm cooking for dinner this week. 

Comments

Popular Posts