real pictures/mountains-take 2.
By the way…the meds our doc gave Boone, I think worked. He is definitely not coughing like he was but we all have a little congestion now. I’m hoping this little guy stays healthy. I know he misses going to our Bible Study and school. And so do I!!! I took this picture of him Sunday. He is much happier now. I need to post a happy picture. Today was a nice day that I took him to the park before we had to pick up Wyatt from school. I forget to do things like that with just him. I’m busy running errands, coming home and doing laundry, etc. It was a sweet time with my little fella today and he is napping nicely as we speak. :)
The dudes. They are all best of buddies. Even though Boone is pouting in this picture, he had a blast.
Wyatt kept wanting to get in the freezing cold water. Nothing stops this kid. He is a little outdoorsman. We always say we think he will be an Eagle Scout some day. When do cub scouts start? Kindergarten? He loves anything outdoors. Loves to fish. Hike. Explore.
Can I eat him up?
I love this picture. Andy snapped it real quick of us. My hair looks like a rats tail but other than that I love it.
Comments