o happy day
Edited: I took Wyatt back to the Walgreen's Clinic at 11.
My mom met me there and took Boone home with her. Praise the Lord!
We had to wait an hour and I would still be picking things up off the floor and putting them back on shelves if Boone had been with us.
Wyatt does have an ear infection.
I feel like a #1 Mom because he has been telling me it's been bothering him since Saturday.
It's Wednesday.
He must have a high pain tolerance.
I'm just wondering if a doctor would write me a big fat prescription for Amoxicillin so I could just stock up my fridge.
That would be nice.
But will never happen.
My buddy and I are going to snuggle up and watch a movie, while hopefully getting a cat nap in before Boone gets back.
He likes having all my attention.
And I enjoy this sweet time with just him.
It doesn't happen often.
**********************************************************************************
I'm venting.
On my blog, since it's my own little space to vent and to the maybe 5 people who read my blog, thanks for listening.
I feel like my day has not ended since yesterday morning. Why? Because my kids didn't sleep much last night, therefore I didn't sleep much last night.
Wyatt has been up since 4:30 a.m.
Therefore, I have been up since 4:30 a.m.
I was suppose to go to my bible study this morning.
But I'm obviously not there.
Wyatt has been complaining on and off of his ear hurting. No fever. But no appetite either.
I have put it off thinking he will be fine. Is he really hurting? He doesn't want to go to bible study because he doesn't want to leave me. It's like that every week. So is his ear really hurting or an excuse?
Since he has been complaining about it for a few days now and woke up in the middle of the night saying it hurt...then I guess I should take him to the doctor.
So I call my doctor's office at 8:10 and can't get him an appointment until 4:00! Really? Thankfully he is not deathly sick but what if he was? You mean I can't get an appointment, with the at least 6 doctors that are there, until 4:00? She then told me they open their phone lines at 7:15. Really? Wow, that would have been nice to know since I've been going there for 5 YEARS!
So I then load my kids up to take them to the Walgreen's Minute Clinic. Yeah, well they are in a "medical meeting" until 11:00. Really? Can my day get more awesome? I'm now at home with my kids, listening to them pick at each other, venting on my blog, and waiting until 11:00 to load them back up and probably have to wait another 30 minutes or longer to be seen.
Oh yeah, and my back is hurting super bad. Like to even take a deep breath.
But at least I got my car washed yesterday and Boone is happy about it.
My mom met me there and took Boone home with her. Praise the Lord!
We had to wait an hour and I would still be picking things up off the floor and putting them back on shelves if Boone had been with us.
Wyatt does have an ear infection.
I feel like a #1 Mom because he has been telling me it's been bothering him since Saturday.
It's Wednesday.
He must have a high pain tolerance.
I'm just wondering if a doctor would write me a big fat prescription for Amoxicillin so I could just stock up my fridge.
That would be nice.
But will never happen.
My buddy and I are going to snuggle up and watch a movie, while hopefully getting a cat nap in before Boone gets back.
He likes having all my attention.
And I enjoy this sweet time with just him.
It doesn't happen often.
**********************************************************************************
I'm venting.
On my blog, since it's my own little space to vent and to the maybe 5 people who read my blog, thanks for listening.
I feel like my day has not ended since yesterday morning. Why? Because my kids didn't sleep much last night, therefore I didn't sleep much last night.
Wyatt has been up since 4:30 a.m.
Therefore, I have been up since 4:30 a.m.
I was suppose to go to my bible study this morning.
But I'm obviously not there.
Wyatt has been complaining on and off of his ear hurting. No fever. But no appetite either.
I have put it off thinking he will be fine. Is he really hurting? He doesn't want to go to bible study because he doesn't want to leave me. It's like that every week. So is his ear really hurting or an excuse?
Since he has been complaining about it for a few days now and woke up in the middle of the night saying it hurt...then I guess I should take him to the doctor.
So I call my doctor's office at 8:10 and can't get him an appointment until 4:00! Really? Thankfully he is not deathly sick but what if he was? You mean I can't get an appointment, with the at least 6 doctors that are there, until 4:00? She then told me they open their phone lines at 7:15. Really? Wow, that would have been nice to know since I've been going there for 5 YEARS!
So I then load my kids up to take them to the Walgreen's Minute Clinic. Yeah, well they are in a "medical meeting" until 11:00. Really? Can my day get more awesome? I'm now at home with my kids, listening to them pick at each other, venting on my blog, and waiting until 11:00 to load them back up and probably have to wait another 30 minutes or longer to be seen.
Oh yeah, and my back is hurting super bad. Like to even take a deep breath.
But at least I got my car washed yesterday and Boone is happy about it.

Comments
Cameron
but you are a GREAT mom. i love you!