the NEWS!
Here is one reason we cut the cable…to save money for baby #3!
We are thrilled to welcome another child into our home in August! I think Wyatt is more excited than anyone. He has told us a million times how he wants a sister. We have never put that thought into his head, it’s all on his own. I told Andy that if we have another boy I’m going to be scared to break the news to Wyatt. He mentions all kinds of things he wants to do if we have a girl…like put her hair in pigtails {like Boo in Monster’s Inc…that's his reference} or that we will have to get her princess stuff and girl toys. I keep giving him the other outcome, like what if you have another brother and how cool that will be. You know Carson has two brothers and River has two brothers.
We will find out in a month and we are sooooo excited. We will be thrilled if we have another boy {really, I’m not just saying that} and we will be thrilled {and a little scared} if we have a girl! I’m ready to figure out if I need all new things or just a few things here and there.
It’s going to be a crazy summer and start of fall…YL summer camp, vacation {I’ll take that craziness}, my parents 50th wedding anniversary, Boone turns 3, a wedding of a friend, my brother and sister-in-law are having a boy {their 3rd child} 6 weeks ahead of me, celebrate 9 years of marriage, have a baby, Wyatt starts Kindergarten, and the crazy school year begins for our entire family, with our YL banquet a month later. Wowsers, this is going to be fun!
Comments