it's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring

I wish I was snoring. I wish I was in my bed curled up under my awesome electric blanket my hubs got me for Christmas. One of the best gifts ever.

But I'm not.

So would you like to hear more? Ok.
Well sweet WyWy slept like a rock last night. I had to wake him at 7:55 to get him ready for school. That happens maybe 3 times a year. He was excited about his Valentine's Party.

Boone on the other hand has not stopped coughing his head off. In the middle of the night he woke up saying Mommy, wipe my nose. Mommy, wipe my nose.  So I did and he went back to sleep.

I did not send him to school today because I didn't know what to do. He's had a sinus infection for almost 2 weeks now and I'm guessing the antibiotic he has been on has not done the trick. He's not contagious with a sinus infection but I didn't want people to think why did she send him to school when he's hacking like that all over the kids. My sweet Momma kept him for a little while because I had somewhere to be.

So I get Wyatt to school, get on the interstate, a huge cloud of smoke comes out the back of my car, I smell something burning, then something started clicking/rattling, then I thought maybe my car is going to blow up. So to make a looooong story short there is something going on with a pipe that broke, oil was going everywhere, which was the burning smell, and I had gone much further my engine could have locked up. And that is just not good. The strange thing is I got my oil changed on Monday. Hmmm, that is interesting...yet I have a feeling it could have been just a coincidence. Thankfully my Dad was able to come get me while my car was going to be towed.

Boone has an appointment at 5:00. Wow, that's late but there's LOTS of sickness going around.

My back still hurts.

And my dog peed in our garage and I stepped right in it.

Awesome.

Well, I'm not going to say what more can happen between now and tomorrow....because LOTS can happen between now and tomorrow.

God is good. All the time. Even in my anger and frustration and terrible attitude. God is always good.

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

Comments

Popular Posts