“field” trip

A friend of ours was so gracious to let us wonder around and explore in his "backyard" today. I'm not sure how far we walked but it was a good little distance...enough to make the boys tired. It was windy and overcast and a tad chilly because we went mid-morning, but such a nice day to be outside! Are these warmer days sticking around?
DSC_0169(2)

DSC_0178
I found this YL hat at the thrift store for 25 cents! It's Boone's favorite for the time being. Love that serious face.

DSC_0180

DSC_0196
Before.

DSC_0200
After.

DSC_0208
That smile/look is a little mischievous to me.

DSC_0213(2)
I think I'm going to frame this one of Wyatt. When he smiles like this...with his eyes....I could eat him up! Love that joy in his face.

DSC_0215
This was a little more posed.

And this one was taken with my phone. I do want to document moments with the kids/family with me in them.  And yes, I do have eyebrows...it just doesn't look like it in this photo.

Comments

notes of em said…
LOVE THE PIC OF WY!!!!! i think it may be your masterpiece!

Popular Posts