2 hours outside. glorious!
We went to the park for a little while mid-morning. There is a park 5 minutes from our house which is convenient, however I wish the city would put some money into it and fix it up some. My kids walk away with splinters almost every time. Then we came home and played outside for awhile. Mainly with chalk. Which excited me because sidewalk chalk makes me think of spring and summer and hot days outside. Also I am thankful it’s washable. The boys ate their lunch outside…under the picnic table. I just teared up…looking at this picture of the two, under the table, and thinking Wyatt will be in school next year. I have adored and loved age FIVE for him. It’s been my most favorite, hands down, no questions asked, age. I’m sure going to miss my little buddy when he’s gone most of the day. So I’m going to take lots of pictures, blog about it, and cry. There.
Boone’s favorite thing to do lately is sit in Wyatt’s lap…which his big brother doesn’t mind a bit.
Still has those long eye lashes.
And again, some love for his favorite, best buddy in the world. I’m sure later I’ll be telling them to stop yelling at each other, stop grabbing toys out of each others hands, share, take turns…..But for now I’m going to soak in the love.
Comments