use the beans
We got about 5 inches of snow last night. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I really am pumped. This is some snow. This is what I’m talking about. And I’m really happy because my hubs is home with us. It has not snowed like this since 1993. We have sleds. We have snacks. We are going to make snow cream. But this is a little activity I did with the boys last week. Great for an inside snowy day, rainy day, cold day, hot day.
We’ve watched waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much TV so I’m trying to get back into doing some crafty things with them. I usually do more “projects” with Wyatt when Boone goes down for a nap but now that my little man is getting older I really do need to let him participate more. I remembered I had 2 bags of beans that have been sitting in my pantry forever so I broke them open, got out the pans, tractors and the boys cooking supplies and they went to town.
I have used rice in the past but this is TONS easier to clean up especially when your 2 year old is flinging it all over the place.
These pictures make me laugh because Boone was wanting to put them in his mouth…like he does everything…and Wyatt was so concerned he went and got his tiny flashlight to check in Boone’s mouth.
It was fun for the boys. Entertained for about 45 minutes. Super easy to clean up.
Comments