day 3 snow. how long will it last?

DSC_0062(3)

Ok, I love this picture of our family. Again, can’t believe we are all smiling. Loooove it.

But now I am ready for the snow to be over. Mainly because Andy has gone back to work for most of the day and it’s just not as fun without him here. And my boys would be going to school tomorrow but I’m sure it will be canceled. And they are about to drive each other crazy. And that drives me crazy.

DSC_0002DSC_0003

But really it is pretty to look out my window and see the ground covered in white. Much prettier than looking at our dead grass.

DSC_0006(2)DSC_0017

It gives me something to take pictures of outside and have fun with my kids and breathe some fresh air.

DSC_0024DSC_0039DSC_0057

So I don’t want to complain too much. I have it in me to complain, I really do. I know this will not last forever. Spring will be here before we know it and then summer and then we’ll be complaining about it being too hot and we want it to be cold. At least that’s what I would do.

Comments

notes of em said…
these are great!
I LOVE the one of all of you all at the top!

Popular Posts