????

We watched the movie Inception last night.

I really don’t know what I think about it.

Except I was a little nervous going to sleep {just kidding}.

And I did have weird dreams.

So could someone please explain the ending to me.

Maybe it’s obvious.

But I didn’t get it and it’s frustrating me.

And I can’t decide if I liked it because it took me half way through the me to catch up to what was going on and try to fit the pieces together. I had to ask Andy to pause the movie three times so he could explain what had just happened.

Is anyone else out there with me? Or am I the only one still trying to figure out the ending?

Comments

Kayce said…
We're in the same coat with you girl! We watched it last week and I still think about how confused I still am. We were talking about it at growth group Sunday night....haven't a clue. We'll never get that 2.5 hours back, this I know. :)
Kayce said…
I should proofread my comments. We're not in a coat with you...that's not possible. I meant *boat... :)

Popular Posts