the backyard hill worked just fine
With all our snow yesterday we bundled the boys up and took them outside for some sledding and snow fun. Our little hill was perfect for sledding down and when we opened up our gate it took the sledding even farther. Perfect for our boys. I remember when I was little we had a hill in our backyard and I remember thinking how big it was…it wasn’t. I’m thinking for at least a few more year these boys will feel the same way about our backyard hill. We took them back outside last night. We tied a rope to the sled and pulled them around the neighborhood. We tried one of the hills near our street and it just wasn’t the same. Our yard was just as good. So back we went for some more sledding in our own backyard.
I can’t believe it. I did it. I actually got a picture of my boys smiling together and looking at me. It’s a miracle. And I LOVE this picture.
Wyatt concentrating on making a snow angel. Face looks a little snow chapped.
And Boone wanted to eat snow the ENTIRE time. He would say mmmm…..good!
The beast had fun playing in the snow. We, as in me and Andy, took her sledding. It was hilarious. I wish I had a picture. She loved it. I think Andy and I had more fun then the boys.
And snow cream. We really have not had a deep enough snow to make snow cream and yesterday was perfect. It brought back such sweet memories of my childhood.
And I had to add this. Boone loves his boots. And now his new thing is wearing a hat and gloves. He puts them on and says I’m a snowman. Andy made BLT’s last night and the boys wanted to help. Boone has on an apron Grammy gave me. He was so proud. So the boys slept great. Woke up a little late. We’ve had cinnamon rolls and Wyatt is begging to go outside. Looking forward to another day but I’m kind of hoping this clears up in the next day or two. :)
Comments