over the hills and through the snow {literally} to granny’s house we go
Ok so I wanted to share these because they are just entertaining. We got up Christmas morning and after opening our presents we got ready and headed to my Granny’s which is 2.5 hours away. I have always done this since I was a little girl and every year I think this is the last….because my Granny will be 103 in January…and I really do think this was my last Christmas with her. My mom goes down early and helps get everything ready for family to come in {because my Granny still lives in her home} and so my Dad rode with us this year. We put Wyatt in the backseat and I sat next to Boone so my Dad could ride up front. Don’t my kids look so happy?
This is the sweetest picture I got that day. My sweetie-pie nieces Ryan and Hayden. These cousins love each other!
Now for some fun pics. How do you get a good picture when your child is screaming/crying like this?
Well you don’t. {This is Andy making a Wyatt face and me making my take the picture Wyatt face.}
My sweet Granny. I love her little hand on Boone and Boone’s face. Hilarious. And Wyatt…well he has good hair.
And the boys crashed the minute we got in the car. They slept almost the entire way home. It was sweet and peaceful with my hubs.
Comments
love you.