not much

I don't have much to share. 
No pictures to post.
I am in a burned out, exhausted state.
I am really trying not to be anxious about the Christmas season....but I know I can not do it out of my own flesh.
I HAVE to keep my eyes on the Savior.
I want to anticipate HIS birth.
HIS coming into the world to save me and you.

"Isn't it a wonder, father Zechariah, that the mere presence of the divine destroys our sinful selves and all we thought defined us, but that the Word of the divine consoles us, relieves us, forgives us, and raises us up again?"
-Preparing for Jesus, by Walter Wangerin Jr. 



Comments

Kristin said…
You don't know me, but I love your blog - with your AMAZING pictures of your precious family:) (I linked to you from Shannon Schupp's page - her sister Jennie and I went to college together). Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you as you struggle with weariness through this crazy season. Have you heard Amy Grant's "I Need a Silent Nite"? That's what this post made me think of :)

Again, you're in my prayers!

Merry Christmas!

Kristin Stultz
Greenville, SC
kristinstultz.blogspot.com

Popular Posts