christmas at grandmother and grandad's
Yesterday we went to my parents for my family Christmas. My little Boone has been pretty sick and contagious and so Andy stayed home with him and I took Wyatt. I was so bummed not to have my little family with me but there was nothing we really could do about it. So me and Wyatt packed up our car and headed over to my parents house and had a good time. I'm really trying to keep my eyes on Jesus!
I caught Wyatt using the spoon to eat the tangerines out of the bowl. Nice.
Cousin Ryan...they are such good friends and will both be starting Kindergarten next year! Wow, where does the time go?
My little monkey.
Ok, these are my two brothers. They are crazy. Always have been, always will. They are obviously Kentucky fans as you can see. And I so wish my sister could have been with us to make this picture complete.
Baby Hayden...she sucks her thumb which I love and during this picture she was twirling my hair. Love it!
Again, they are crazy. Poor Hayden.
Wyatt with his Toy Story action figures. My kids love some Toy Story. And I love Wyatt's little Christmas shirt. They made these at school last week. So precious.
My mom is the queen of funny random gifts. I love her. She gave all the girls headband ear warmers. This is one of my nieces Callie...who goes off to college next year!
The kiddos with their dinner. Love the fancy plates.
And this would be my nephew Turner. Wyatt LOVES him. He thinks Turner is SO cool. He thinks Turner hung the moon. And to be honest, Turner is really so sweet with him.
It was a great night. Lots of good laughs. Yum yum yummy food. And family together!
Comments