halloween ‘10

 DSC_0723

Oh yes, he’s the man of my dreams.

DSC_0725

My little police officer leading the way.

DSC_0727

My sweet JSU Gamecock fan…feeling under the weather, but he perked up a little for candy.

DSC_0729

First stop and what we thought would take us less than 30 minutes to trick or treat took us over an hour. It was fun. For real.

DSC_0730

First attempt at photo. Notice Wyatt has pulled hat over face. Not surprised at all. I love it.

DSC_0738

My sweets. I love him. It was fun getting dressed up. Especially when your kiddos want you to. Someday, they won’t want us to {or maybe they will}.

DSC_0740

Ah, the last attempt at a family photo. A little smile from Boone and Wyatt’s face. All I need.

Wyatt has wanted to be a police officer for a long time. He tells me that’s what he wants to be when he grows up. He loved being a boy in uniform. Ha. Boone on the other hand had a big opinion on what he wanted to wear. He would not wear the cute dragon costume I found for him, maybe next year, or the Batman {pajamas w/ cape}. But he did want to be a JSU Gamecock fan. We are excited for our Uncle Jimmy. His team is 8-0! They are the bomb dot com.

Comments

Popular Posts