go gamecocks!!!!
A week ago we went to see the JSU Gamecocks play {Andy’s brother’s team.} This picture would be showing that the only thing in the backseat were some blankets, jackets and my bag. That means no kids!!! My parents were gracious enough to keep the boys so we could go to the game.
Andy and Jimmy’s uncles came and it was SO good to see them. These are his mom’s brothers…Uncle Mike and Uncle Rocky. Andy is built just like Uncle Mike and Jimmy is built just like Uncle Rocky! Love that. Ha ha.
Coach Jimmy!
Ok…so we scored passes for the sidelines of the game. Jimmy hooked us up. I was SO EXCITED and then once I was down there I sort of felt out of place. I stayed right in between Andy and his step-brother Jerrod so that I would not get trampled. Andy told me if the ball is coming our way {for a pass, etc.} we need to be aware and move quickly if we need to. And we did, one time. Whoa.
I just wanted to take of picture of this camera lens. Wowsers.
Love this with the official and the player looking down at the ball.
Check out that moon!
Love this action!
Me and my honey.
It was fun being on the sidelines in all the action. However I was starting to get pretty cold and had to stand the whole time so the second half I went up in the stands with the in-laws and cheered from there. However, our team lost…which was a big bummer b/c they would have been Conference Champions if they had one {this was only their 2 loss all season}.
The good news is they made it to the PLAYOFFS and play on their home field this weekend. So me and the boys will be cheering on the Gamecocks!
Comments