fall purse


So I really love these purses from Target. I really want them both. I don’t need them both. Or need them at all. I just like them – a lot. They can go across your shoulder/chest and I have been wanting that style purse lately. Maybe it’s just having two kids to keep up with and having my hands free. :) So I quickly stopped into my favorite thrift store. And what did I find for 25 cents?
This:
Ok…it’s not super hip or a fun color but I actually like it. And for a quarter why not. So I’m looking at the label and it says made in Italy. Then it has a name…one I’ve never heard before…but that’s me. {Enny} I’m not really up on fashion names, brands, etc. so I thought why not “google” it. Yep, they are like $200ish dollars. Jackpot. Of course it could be an imitation, but it’s still a deal to me. :)
Comments