convo’s with wyatt…the best of 2009-2010

Ok, so I have been writing down things Wyatt has said or asked me over the past several months. When I tell my mom the things he has said she always says…make sure you write that down! So I did and they are too cute not to share. When I read over them, it reminds me that he is still small. Yay.

After walking around for over an hour with a string attached to his backside:

Me: Wyatt what is that string for?

W: It’s a tail…God put it there.

 

W:Do you think God lives in outer space?

 

W: I sure like lollipops…it’s because I have a sweet tooth. It’s right here.

 

W: Mommy when my Buzz Lightyear shirt gets too little on me, will you get me another one? {His favorite shirt of 2009-2010}

 

As Wyatt is watching mother pigs nurse their baby pigs from a Barney on the farm video {for Boone}…he asks me:

W: Do you remember when Boone used to drink out of your chest?

Me: Yes

W: Do you think he will do that again?

Me: No

W: I think he will, later on.

Me: No, I don’t think so.

I just love that he totally associated me with a mother pig.

 

Pointing to his armpit:

W: Mommy, when am I going to get hair right here?

 

W: Mommy, when I get bigger will you still lay down with me?

 

W: Momma, I love you more than pizza.

 

W: I’m dirrrrttyyyy! Great, now I’m ruined.

 

W: Mommy, you are the greatest mommy in the whole world.

 

W: I’m not going to grow up. I’m not going to be a man. I’m going to stay little forever. And mess my room up.

 

W: Mommy, do you think Jesus has a skateboard?

W: Do you think we could get a telescope to see where God is?

W: Mommy, we are going to grow a bigger garden and plant pickles, salad, and an egg!

W: Oh Mommy…I think there’s a baby in my belly.

W: {While praying for lunch}…And thank you for Santa, Jesus and God.

 

W: Mommy do you still have milk in your chest?

Me: No, what made you think of that?

W: {After thinking about what he just asked me}…Oooo Mommy that’s gross. Is that how babies eat ice cream?

 

W: Why is it taking me so long to be a grown up?

 

W: So am I going to be 5 all day long?

Comments

marla said…
hahaha! I love it! I wonder why it's taking so long for me to be a grown up too wyatt! :)

Popular Posts