$5.00 deal

DSC_1474

Just don’t look at how crooked my pictures are. :)

I found this little “desk” for $5! It has a couple different coats of paint on it but I guarantee if I stripped the paint I will find a beautiful piece of furniture. I think it’s beautiful just the way it is…but I’m thinking of painting it a light shade of blue. I have been waiting patiently for some type of “table” to put under these pictures and I finally found it. Woop woop. This will be a great project for me over the next couple months. I’m so pumped.

Comments

Unknown said…
Liv, I have a collage of frames like this on my living room wall with photos of all our kids (biological and foster children as they pass through so we remember them forever and pray for them) and they were ALWAYS crooked and it drove me nuts. I finally bought some poster putty at Wal-Mart and stuck a dab behind each frame and mashed it to the wall real good and they've not moved since. DO THIS! :)
Shannon said…
You are amazing! Have you ever read the blog "good will hunting"? you'd love it! google it!
marla said…
I LOVE that desk!!! That is awesome girl! You sure can find the deals, I'm tellin you what! :)

Popular Posts