yl banquet
He had already changed out of his suit but that’s ok. I love this picture. It’s because we just finished our YL Banquet!!! These are smiles of joy but also relief. It was a huge weight lifted off of me and Andy too. I really didn’t have the time to take any pictures so this is the only one…after the night was over. It was a beautiful evening shared with old and many new faces. I night to eat together. Laugh together. Hear what the Lord is doing in our county through Young Life. Listen as a kid stood up to tell what Jesus had done in his life. Watch as Committee Members, YL leaders, guests, and kids wrote on a piece of cardboard what their life was before Christ and then flip it over to claim and glorify how God saved them. We raised more money then we did last year – praise the Lord- but there is still more to raise. We are not discouraged but completely encouraged! We are so thankful and beyond grateful for the commitment people have made to give.
So now I am going to enjoy a cup of coffee and not feel rushed or stressed. I am going to sit and watch cartoons with the boys. And I am going to let Andy sleep in because he totally deserves it.
My little man, Boone, seems tons better. No fever yesterday and is getting his appetite and sweet little personality back. Thank you for your prayers!
Comments