simple prayers

DSC_0654 (2)

Tonight Wyatt blessed the food for dinner but it was the longest prayer I have heard him pray yet. We started to cut him off but then listened patiently while we bowed our heads. He thanked God for so many things. Kangaroos, pumpkins, our dinner, the world, our home, family, octopus, our neighbors, parents and it went on. I wish I could record him because I love his little voice. I’ve had a lot of anxious feelings lately. I can pinpoint a few reasons why and some I can’t. It’s super frustrating and really effects my whole family. It’s not me but it’s easy for me to start thinking that’s what defines who I am…however I know better than that…not by knowledge but who is in my heart…Jesus. Thank you God for using my almost 5  year old to remind me of the sweet simple things in life. You are great Lord and you are worthy to be praised.

Comments

Popular Posts