a little “adventure”

 DSC_0325

Hello. I am here. Sort of. Maybe physically not sure about mentally. It’s been a busy week and I’ve forgotten about my blog. On Monday we set out for an “adventure” as Wyatt likes to call it. We packed some pb&j’s and took a little road trip. We ended up here. Isn’t it beautiful. We thought there would be more leaves changing but not so much. That’s ok, still so pretty.

DSC_0319 DSC_0323 

And we saw a bear! Like right next to our car. I had the window rolled down and couldn’t believe it. I was so excited and a little nervous that I forgot to take a picture and this was the best I got. A black blur. Oh well. It is a bear, I promise.

DSC_0326

DSC_0308

We were in the car forever because everyone else thought they would like to see the leaves change too. 

DSC_0334 DSC_0350

We finally got out to do a little hike. I know Wyatt is blurry but please note on his backpack he has had since he was 2 that he loves dearly….he brought along handcuffs and a tape measure. You never know when you might need these things. He’s so prepared.

DSC_0356

 DSC_0357

DSC_0376

Comments

Popular Posts