breaking and entering-not so much

It’s a Friday night. We’ve had a looooooooooooong day, already had soccer practice, boys are in bed, Andy at the high school football game, and I have been eating popcorn and drinking diet coke while editing pictures. I had 5 sessions last week and 4 coming up this week. :) So any spare minute I have I am on the computer going through pictures. I had to post these because they make me laugh and I needed a laugh tonight.

DSC_0217

This would be me and Nana {Andy’s step-mom}, or as Boone likes to call her “Manna”. His step brother is graduating high school this year and I took his senior pictures. I have known this boy since he was in elementary school. Hard to believe he is graduating! So why are we on the ground you ask? Well we are trying to get into the football stadium, on a Sunday, which means it’s locked, which could kind of sort of mean… breaking in. Jerrod is an awesome football player and we were trying to get some of him on the field. Don’t worry we couldn’t fit under the fence. But this just makes me laugh to think, we thought we could get under the fence.

DSC_0218

And I just had to post a picture of Jerrod. Isn’t he super CUTE?  Lots and lots of picture sessions to post in the future.

 DSC_0143(2)

Comments

Popular Posts