yep, that’s how i feel too

DSC_0898

We have our YL Banquet tomorrow! It’s our biggest fundraiser we do all year. I have had many restless nights in the past week. All I can think about are numbers. I even had a dream Andy’s grandmother was the Chairman for the banquet. She’s 80+ plus years old. That’s bad if you are having dreams about it. On top of the restless nights, Boone continues to wake at 5:45 a.m. {sometimes earlier!!} and scream and cry and yell for Mommy and Daddy. Just because he likes us. He used to wake up that early and play in his crib for 45 minutes. It was awesome. You could hear him laugh and talk to his stuffed animals. It was super cute. Not anymore. I even turn down the monitor and I still hear him. I am not a happy camper. He’s not looking like a happy camper in this picture…probably because he’s waking up at the crack of dawn. And no, putting him to bed later doesn’t help. And no, it being darker in the morning doesn’t help. And no, putting books and toys doesn’t help. And no, giving him a cup of milk in the morning doesn’t help. Or turning on his closet light. Or telling him to go back to bed. Doesn’t help. So I’m grumpy. And just in case you can’t tell…that is a fake, plastic knife. :)

{UPDATE}

Boone is running a fever. No wonder he looks rough. No wonder he’s been crying all morning. It’s about 103. Please pray for him.

Comments

Popular Posts