our garden-yum!

DSC_0705

I had to post this picture because our garden seems close to being done producing veggies for the summer. The yellow/orange tomatoes have been our favorite. They are so sweet and delicious! I don’t think I have had to buy one tomato all summer…well most of the summer. The fun thing about our garden is that Wyatt will eat the veggies because he knows WE planted them and grew them.  We have had a bajillion banana peppers. Hot and sweet. I have been putting them in our salads. And they are super yum with black beans and rice topped with our tomatoes and some cheese. Wyatt LOVES them. We only produced one green pepper and we ate it tonight. It was unreal. So sweet and yummers. When you would bite into it tons of water would come out. You can see the little water droplets in the picture. It was so ridiculously good. It has been a fun experience for our whole family. Each day some veggie has grown and changed color and size, so it’s been fun to go “check the garden”. It’s like a little surprise each time we go out there. We can’t wait to do it again next year and make it a little bigger and add more to it. 

Comments

Popular Posts