oh yeah..happy labor day

DSC_0480

We had a good Labor Day that started off with the best biscuits, sausage and gravy a girl like me could ask for. And you know who made it…

DSC_0478(2)

Yep. This guy and Wyatt too. I like him a lot.

DSC_0482 

It felt great outside that morning. I am so super pumped about cool mornings. Having coffee outside, waiting on the morning to wake itself up. So Boone brought many of his toys outside to play.

DSC_0483  

We spent 3 hours looking at washers and dryers…with our kids…and they were troopers. And so were we. And that evening Andy found these two chairs on the side of the road to be thrown away or taken away. They belonged to a neighbor down the road who didn’t want them anymore and said to take them! So he did. Andy is becoming pretty thrifty. Haha. I love them. I just need to find some cushions, maybe. I kind of like them just the way they are. Can’t you just see a great conversation going on here. Or reading a book. Or watching the kids play. Or just being still. And quiet. Yep, I can too.

 

Comments

Popular Posts