here comes the bride….
Andy officiated a wedding over the weekend. Nana kept the boys. It was like a date. In the most beautiful place. Right in the middle of nowhere. Totally right up my alley. Like really.
It was on some property that belongs to the groom’s family. And we even saw the Amish on the way there.
I was such a lucky lady to get to witness the wedding and hear my hubs speak. God used him in a special way. The couple that got married met each other in Young Life years ago. And I was excited to bring my camera along for fun. First picture is an idea of where the ceremony took place. Second picture shows you it’s on the river. It was one of the most peaceful places, perfect for an outdoor, overcast, not hot, slight drizzle, simple and sweet wedding.
I got a little crazy taking pictures of the flowers that hung from scrapbook paper!!!!
Um yes, this is how guests arrived. They parked at the top of the property than took the tractor down. My kind of ride. Ha ha.
Such handsome guys.
Really, I can’t get enough of the chairs and flowers. It was a slight obsession.
Beautiful Emily waiting in the tent before she says, I Do!
I about flipped over the centerpieces. The theme involved birds and on each table there was something to do with a bird or there was a bird cage…and mason jars!!!!!!! I heart the south.
Check the boutonnieres. The bride made them. I love.
And the programs. It’s not bird seed but wildflower seeds. What a beautiful way to remember the couple. Great idea!!!
Ok, this is where I almost lost it.
Holy cow, can you handle the outfits? I can’t. Maybe because I don’t have girls. Really the tights? And skirts? This is too much cuteness for me to handle. These girls were adorable.
There’s Miss Chelsey. She is one of our babysitters. Her sister is the one getting married. The dresses were beautiful. And had pockets!!!
Ooooo my man is looking good. I love how Brantley is looking at Emily.
Can you see the little bird nest? Love!
It was a beautiful wedding. I was super proud of the hubs. I could have stayed in this “middle of nowhere” place and taken pictures all day. Really, I could. Tree…growing out of a truck? Awesome.
And then we were hungry and stopped here on the way home. And I got a root beer float.
And cheeseburger and fries. And it was reallllly good.
Comments