andy’s day.

Yesterday afternoon we had some friends over to watch the game and celebrate Andy turning the big 3-2! His birthday isn’t until Thursday but with YL club that night we decided on having a game day/ birthday. Of course I didn’t take as many as I would have liked to but here are a few to remember his special day.

DSC_0781(2)

Please note Boone sticking his finger into the cake. My kids have my sweet tooth. Big time. 

DSC_0764

Some of the ladies…we were mainly socializing….

DSC_0766

while the guys watched the game. They look pretty intense.

DSC_0771

We grilled some hot dogs and enjoyed the weather after the sun started to go down.

DSC_0778 

Played a little corn hole!

DSC_0761

And the cake. Please note it says..Amdy, instead of Andy. ???? We got a good laugh. Even though we lost it was a fun day and I hope Andy felt loved and celebrated because he is so special to our family.

Comments

Popular Posts