8 years!!!!
I married my man 8 years ago today.
I'm so thankful he is in my life.
Thankful he knows me well and loves me well.
Thankful that he has seen my at my worst and loved me through it, to see me at my best. Thankful he is my greatest friend.
Thankful he has extended more patience and grace than I ever could.
I admire his kindness and his heart for people, and for me.
I love you Andy and can't wait to see how God continues to mold and shape us as a couple.
And....I have SO much fun with you!
Love you babe.
I'm so thankful he is in my life.
Thankful he knows me well and loves me well.
Thankful that he has seen my at my worst and loved me through it, to see me at my best. Thankful he is my greatest friend.
Thankful he has extended more patience and grace than I ever could.
I admire his kindness and his heart for people, and for me.
I love you Andy and can't wait to see how God continues to mold and shape us as a couple.
And....I have SO much fun with you!
Love you babe.
Comments