home again home again jiggity jig

Home sweet home. What should have taken us 2.5 hours to get home, took us 5.5 hours to get home. That would be because our tire was flat and we did not notice this until this morning as we were loading up the car. Long story, I won’t even get into it, just not surprised. We did end up finding a place that was open on a Sunday morning at 9am and bought a new tire.

The best part about coming home from an assignment is that the boys love playing with their toys they have missed…it’s like Christmas all over again.

This is what Boone did today. I thought is was so adorable. I love how George is riding in the bus and the “Incredibles” mom is taking a ride in the tractor. I am amazed at how much this little one plays on his own and how much he is talking!

DSC_0378

Wyatt is just trying to figure out what to do. He roamed the house all afternoon just not sure what to play with or what to get into or what to do next. I think he has been so used to playing with friends and playing outside all day every day, he just didn’t know where to begin when we got home.

Then we went to our backyard to check the garden that we thought may not make it because I’m not sure there was too much rain and no one to water it. BUT….we had tons of banana peppers and some Roma tomatoes, an orange tomato that was delicious, a watermelon and cantaloupe vine that was taking over our backyard and lots more tomatoes growing!!!!! Here are just a few “fruits of our labor” {or I should say Andy’s labor."}

DSC_0380 

My throat is scratchy. I have loads of laundry to do. My house was so nice and clean when we walked in. Now it is over taken with toys everywhere. I went to the grocery store to get some basics but will have to go back this week. But, I am so happy to be in our home and just chill and relax and spend some time with my hubs and drink some coffee together in the morning.

Loads more pictures to come. Yippee. Good night. I’m excited about sleeping in our bed and I’m excited about our ceiling fan!

Comments

Popular Posts