a getaway

The week after we got back from our assignment Andy and I went on a weekend getaway…without kids. A big thanks goes to Papaw and Nana, they took the boys for three days, two nights….and it was fabulous!

We stayed at two different bed and breakfasts. We have been going to one of them ever since we got married. It’s a place to rest and retreat and regroup and reconnect. And it helps that Andy gets 1/2 off during the week since he’s in full time ministry. Ha. Here are just a few pictures from our weekend. They make me smile and want to cry because I love our time together and I know his schedule is about to get crazy. These are just sweet reminders for me.

 DSC_0400 DSC_0408 DSC_0417 DSC_0419

DSC_0431(2) DSC_0445DSC_0435(2)  DSC_0447(2) DSC_0449(2)

Comments

notes of em said…
love these of the two of you in the car.... and please tell me you have not resorted to the suds and bubbles place. please lets just get you a new washer and dryer.....love you:)
Bostrom Family said…
I'm so jealous of your weekend away! It looks like you guys had a perfect time.

Popular Posts