change

Sow for yourselves righteousness;
reap steadfast love;
break up your fallow ground, 
for it is the time to seek the Lord,
that He may come and rain
righteousness upon you.
Hosea 10:12

I love this. Andy shared this verse with me the other day and it has been on my mind ever since. It's been a good summer and now I am ready for Fall and Winter. Did I just say that? Winter? Yes. I am ready for change and I am the first to admit I don't do well with change. But I need change. I'm ready for the leaves to change. For sure the weather to change. For my clothes to change. Change in my heart. Change in my life. Change in the way I parent. Change in how I encourage my husband. Change. 
I need to love.
I need to seek.
I need Jesus.
Bottom line.
I am thankful for a God who loves me with a Father's Love.
And who loves me fiercely.

Comments

Popular Posts