2 movies 2 see




Andy and I got back today from a KID-FREE weekend. We are so thankful for grandparents. So....thankful.
More of that later but we did watch 2 movies in one day. This was a big deal because I always fall asleep watching movies and the fact that we were able to watch 2 is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Ok so if you haven't seen To Save A Life, you need to. It was great. I'm not even going to tell you about it because you need to watch it or own it. I wish every middle school and high school in America could show this movie to the entire student body.

Then we watched The Book of Eli. Holy cow, so weird, so not my type of movie, and wow, it was really good. So maybe I am behind on some of these movies, but totally see them if you haven't. Completely different movies, like extremely different, but both reeaallyyy good.

Comments

Popular Posts