windy gap-week 1

DSC_0346(2)

Week 1 is over. Week 2 begins today. It’s amazing how quickly camp goes by. We are getting in the groove of things and the boys have had a great time. They have met all kinds of new people and made little friends of their own. I love that about camp. They are sharing a room this month and have done great with it, except in the mornings since Boone is my EARLY riser. We play outside all morning long which makes for a great nap and rest time for the boys. (And me.) I feel like I have not been able to take as many pictures but I’m hoping to more this week. It’s much harder this year with Boone since he is mobile and all.over.the.place. So holding a camera and making sure Boone doesn’t fall into the creek or off a ledge or down the steps or into the lake…makes taking a picture a little trickier.  I have not been able to be at the clubs to hear the talks but I’m hoping to this week. Last night at “Say So” a TON of kids stood up to proclaim they had started a relationship with Christ. Praise God! It gives me goose bumps to hear kids say I found my Father this week. Or I’m excited to share with those I love back home that I have Jesus in my heart.

DSC_0343  DSC_0358 DSC_0365

Drew and Ellie Holcomb are our special music this month!!!

DSC_0380

DSC_0389 DSC_0409

DSC_0414

We love us a camp playground! It.is.the.bomb.

DSC_0415 DSC_0417 DSC_0427 DSC_0429

The butterflies here are amazing! They are everywhere. Wyatt is trying to get one on his finger. :)

DSC_0431 DSC_0448

I did nothing to this picture to edit it. The lighting is what it is. It was a gorgeous night as campers left to get on buses and some to begin a relationship with the Lord.

If you think about it, my mom is having hip replacement surgery in the morning (Monday). Prayers are always greatly appreciated. It’s hard not being able to be there with her and my dad. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts