the prince stepped in while the king was away

 

DSC_0183

He comes home tonight! Woohoo! After sleeping on the couch all week and watching late night episodes of the Golden Girls, my hubby hubs gets home tonight from taking kids to camp and I am so excited! I can’t wait to actually sit down and talk with him face to face and hear the details of the week. He left last Saturday at 5:30 a.m. and I spent the day in a “depression”. Not that I would be on my own all week with the boys {although that in itself is just exhausting}, but that I truly miss my man when he is gone. And now as I type I can hear Boone going crazy in his room, not taking a nap… that I really need him to take. I can’t let the drag me down though, because the king comes home tonight!

Comments

Katherine said…
I know your glad to feel like the Queen again! After Joel's been gone for a while, I often wonder what kind of person I'd be without him...probably an insomniac that watches way too much tv. I hope that camp was awesome!

Popular Posts