the children’s museum

We went to the Children’s Museum on Monday. It’s been around for-ever. It needs some updating. Like majorly. But Wyatt LOVES to go and of course Boone had a great time as well.  0705001046All these pictures were taken with my phone so they are pretty much blurry but cute anyway.  0705001050 0705001051Boone is really into stuffed animals. He saw these “dolls” and said, “awh”…as in awh I want to hold them all and squeeze them tight…but I can’t.0705001058a 0705001058bThis kiddo is into trains. Really into trains.   0705001109Brotherly love going on. These boys have played so much together this summer. I LOVE IT! Trains and cars. That’s what they do every day. Stack them up. Line them up. Pull them around. Throw them around. It’s great. 0705001124OK, this “waterworks” area is interesting. And gross, I’m just being honest. I’m not sure if it’s ever been cleaned. But, I’m ok with that. We saved this activity for last. It’s playing with boats. And water. They are boys. They like this kind of thing.  And we did a lot of hand washing and sanitizing after this. 0705001124aWyatt had a great time and is already asking when can we go back. 0705001125aI love Boone on his tip toes. 0705001211b

We have picnicked so much this summer. It’s been a great “habit” to get into and the boys love going to different parks/places and having their lunch. This picture is at the end of the meal and Wyatt was so kind to share some of his graham crackers with Boone. The look on Boone’s face however is like don’t take my cookie away. We played on the playground for a little bit, in the scorching sun. Then headed home. :)

Comments

Popular Posts