boone’s first time to fish
We took the boys to the mountains to fish on Monday. That would be Wyatt holding a trout fish with both hands. Future outdoorsman. Andy and Sarah be on the lookout, he may come work for you all one day. :)
I took lots of pictures but I thought I would overload if I posted them all. So these are just a few special ones and this picture melts my heart. I just love Andy holding Boone’s tiny hand, teaching him, helping him, guiding him.
And they caught one! A tiny one. But it still counts. I don’t think Boone was sure about touching the fish. First time you know.
He’s not taking his eyes off of it.
It was a fun day. We went up the river and down the river. We ate our picnic lunch under the shade of the mountain trees. We saw a huge spider and a snake. We took in the beauty of the waterfalls. We threw rocks and splashed in the water. And I came home with chigger bites. But it was still an awesome day and our boys went to bed at 5:45. :)
Comments