we got some tats

Wyatt is taking swim lessons right now. It’s not really going that great. It’s not bad. It’s just that I don’t think he has progressed much. He LOVES the pool but just wants to hold on to the side or us. In my heart of hearts I wanted him to be swimming, even in a swim vest or floaties, on his own by the time we go to camp in a few weeks. I don’t think it’s going to happen. I’m not trying to be negative, just realistic. So he has his 4th lesson coming up and after each lesson, if he cooperates, doesn’t cry, or pitch a tantrum, etc.  I have a “surprise” for him. As in a dollar something surprise. This week was temporary tattoos. And he was kind enough to give each of us one. He has three at the moment and wants more. I’ve heard once you get a tattoo…you want another one, and another one.

DSC_0189  DSC_0195 (2) DSC_0196 (2)

Smiley face, sun, and a flaming peace sign. Sweet.

DSC_0193 (2)DSC_0204 (3) DSC_0216

I got the butterfly on the wrist. Andy an “armband”. And Boone half of a hippie, he was a little squirmy.

Comments

Sweet post. Made me smile seeing all of your tattoos! Hope the swim lessons finish off well! :)Let us know where you are headed this summer and how we can pray for you guys!

Popular Posts