the sandbox

Our backyard has been a project and will be for awhile. But that’s ok. We love it. Even though we are trying to grow a yard and the grass is slowly coming in and there are mud or as I should say red clay puddles in different spots…we still love our backyard. Andy is on a roll. He built this HUGE sandbox for the boys and we LOVE it. Yes, they get sand all over them. Yes, it comes in our house. Yes, that’s a little more work for me to clean up. But it’s cheap entertainment and for that I’m ok with the sand. I might even pretend I’m at the beach one day and just lay out in the sandbox. Haha.

DSC_0182 

DSC_0183

Boone with shovel in hand. Looking at Wyatt. That could be a problem.

DSC_0184

Sand in hand.

 DSC_0185

Arm goes back. We say no no Boone. 

DSC_0186

He gives us the look. It’s a mischievous look. He does that a lot.

 DSC_0187

Arm goes back. But we block the sand throw. He’s learning.

 DSC_0193

Meanwhile Wyatt is calmly playing, digging, building.

DSC_0188

Comments

Popular Posts