mini-me’s
Davis and Annie. Katie’s kiddos.
Maeve and Cael. Shannon’s kiddos.
And my kiddos. Go Wyatt go! Confidence building here. Woop woop.
Hi, you look like a big boy and I don’t like that. I want you to be little.
This picture makes me smile. Just so sweet. And funny.
The boys in the corner doing some work on the Handy Manny toolbench. Wyatt , you are huge.
Last week we went to my friend Shannon’s house for a little playdate. I should have gotten a picture of us Momma’s…I’ll do that next time. Me, Katie and Shannon have know each other for YEARS. I don’t mean a few years or several years…I mean YEARS!!! It’s so great when we can get together and let our kids play. We couldn’t believe that we were 31 and had kids. Ha ha. But this is something I treasure each time I am with them. Thanks girls. Can’t wait till next time.
Comments