ijams and downtown

DSC_0015 

We went to Ijams Nature Center on Monday. We had never been there and we will definitely go back. The nature trail went down by the water and it was just a gorgeous day to enjoy the scenery! We somehow forgot our backpack carrier but we had our big double stroller in the van, thankfully. It worked out great and Boone had a fun time riding. By the end Wyatt was in there too because he had walked pretty far and was a tired boy.

DSC_0013 DSC_0016

DSC_0026

I love that they walk exactly the same. So cute. Daddy’s boy.

DSC_0027(2) 

DSC_0032(2) 

My honey. Photo taken by Wyatt.

DSC_0038

DSC_0042

Little boy full of joy!

DSC_0041   DSC_0046

There was an awesome rock quarry. It was beautiful!

DSC_0052

DSC_0053

No telling what he has found…or is digging for.

DSC_0055 DSC_0057(2) DSC_0070 DSC_0076

We packed our lunch and ate out of the back of the van. It was fun even though Wyatt doesn’t look like he’s having fun.

DSC_0081

Then we went downtown and went to the sprinklers!

DSC_0092

DSC_0095

I watched and took pictures and wiped the water out of Wyatt’s eyes.

DSC_0094(2)

What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.

Comments

whitneydee21 said…
Great pictures! I forgot my camera the day we did Ijams and the fountains....maybe I'll just use your pictures and photoshop our heads on :) Glad you all had fun!

Popular Posts