art

Updated:
This is why I love this picture. I love that Wyatt is thinking. He does that when he rests his head on his hand. I love that he has on a costume but it's under an old t-shirt of Andy's. I love the colors in this picture. I love that we kept that chalkboard where it is and that we left the frame bright blue! I love that the names on the chalkboard are kids we are praying go to YL camp this summer. I love that Wyatt is right in front of it and while I look at this picture I am reminded to pray for him too. I know that he is a little blurry and not in focus. But that's ok. A picture does not have to be perfect to love. And that's why I love this picture. :)


DSC_0239(2)
I love this picture on so many levels.
If you want to know why send me a comment. Or don’t. I still love this picture on so many levels. :)

Comments

whitneydee21 said…
Ok, I'm curious enough to comment! Great picture, though, lots of layers.
s.lee said…
so...what makes you love this shot of this cute kiddo:)
Katie said…
me too... i wanna know!

Popular Posts