dear wyatt,

Dear Wyatt,

I think you do some of your best thinking when we are in the car. I can always tell your mind is at work because you are quiet and you rest your head on your propped up hand, just under your chin and cheek and you look out the window. Today we were in the car and you asked me if we would always be buddies. Some thing must have made you think to ask me that. I said, of course. You said always, like we will always be buddies even when I die? I said {trying to hold back tears}, absolutely Wyatt I will always love you! Nothing can separate my love for you. Nothing can separate Daddy’s love for you. We will always love you…forever.

Just after you asked me that a verse that I just read yesterday came to mind. How awesome that the Lord would reveal Himself in this way.

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Romans 8:38

Wyatt, I am amazed at the questions you will ask about heaven, about God, I wonder what is going on in that 4 year old brain of yours, but I wonder most of all what is going on in your heart. Me and Daddy have always prayed that you and Boone would come to know the Lord at an early age. That is our continued prayer. Thank you for your questions, for your innocent honesty. I sometimes don’t even know how to answer them!  But please know that the love God has for you is greater than you will ever be able to fathom.

 

Love,

Your Momma

100_0232

Comments

Oh, Olivia. I just teared up at that sweet note. Wyatt is such a gift and sweet little boy! God has so much in store for him. I love that I am a part of your family in this season of life!

Popular Posts