bubbles!

Since we have been home {Sunday}, we have not stopped all week. We have had something every day and night. My patience was wearing thin last night and then Boone decided to throw his entire plate of food on the ground. Not just drop the plate but throw the plate. Awesome. Andy had been gone all day, literally. So after cleaning up everything and yes, I yelled, I needed a minute to myself to chill. I told Wyatt I would pay him 25 cents if he would “babysit” Boone. And he did. And it was great. They went in Wyatt’s room and played with toys for awhile and it was super cute and then I went in and played and yawned a bunch because I was super tired. We read the same book twice and then Boone went to bed. Me and the big boy went outside to play in the backyard which consisted of a ton of bubble blowing and therefore a ton of pictures. Please note the Toy Story long-sleeved shirt with really big shorts and some water boots on. Sweet.

 

DSC_0238 DSC_0220 DSC_0222 DSC_0224(2) DSC_0226 DSC_0227 DSC_0231 DSC_0232 DSC_0233 DSC_0234(2) DSC_0235 DSC_0236

Comments

Popular Posts