at the playground
I really can’t believe this kids is almost 2.
Andy and I have been out of town for 4 days and my parents kept the kids. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. We had never left Boone that long and the last time we got away for that long was over 2 years ago because I was preggers with Boone and Wyatt was 2. Needless to say, I feel refreshed and recharged. We went to the playground for a little while yesterday and had to get the pants and long sleeves back out. That’s weird.
But I/we sure missed these buckaroos.
Wyatt’s favorite shirt of the year. We wear it a few days in row and when it’s hot outside he wears it inside.
Love my hubs and love that little round belly button.
Wyatt sticks out his tongue when he’s concentrating. Love that too.
Thankful to be home and very thankful Andy has an incredible boss who cares for his staff and their families and lets us go to relaxing places where there is sun on our faces. :)
Comments