what a guy

Last night I went to dinner with one of my BFF's...Mindy. {Hi Mins, it was so wonderful seeing you!!!} And just before I was leaving Boone dumped his plate of food on the floor {Andy fixed dinner for the boys, what a guy}.  Then as I was walking out the door Wyatt spilled his cup of milk all over the table. {Andy cleaned all this up, what a guy.} I called Andy on my way dinner to make sure all was ok. He told me that he slipped on a banana that Boone had also dropped on the floor. {Andy's ok though, no injuries.} At dinner I get a text from Andy and was laughing out loud because he said Boone had pooped in the bathtub! Yikes! {What an awesome dad to give them baths without me reminding him.}

Andy, I'm so thankful for you! You are a wonderful husband and incredible Daddy to our boys. Thank you for stepping into my shoes to give me a night out with a dear friend. I love you!

Comments

notes of em said…
yay for great husbands!

Popular Posts