a visit with ryan and hayden

Hip hop hooray. Cousin Ryan and Hayden came over for a little bit today and we were so so so so excited to see them! Ryan and Wyatt go to school on different days so it’s a little harder to get together. But Spring Break is this week so they finally got to play with each other.

DSC_1450

They are 10 months apart and Boone and Hayden are 10 months a part. We love that they love each other so much and have fun playing together.

 DSC_1470

Hayden is so content and a super happy baby. She gave us lots of smiles. And all I wanted to do was pinch her little legs. I love little baby rolls.

DSC_1473

Wyatt loves babies. Loves loves loves them. And he is great with them too.

Bummer I didn’t get any pictures with Boone but he was taking a much needed nap. In fact, I think he’s awake now. Get out and enjoy this gorgeous day!

Comments

Popular Posts