pray for savannah s.

I'm going to be using my blog for the next few days or so as a means to get word out to pray for our friend Savannah S. She is a YL Leader in a neighboring county and last night, at YL club, she stood up to do a game and collapsed. She hit her head very badly and had no pulse. She was administered CPR until the paramedics came and they were able to get a pulse back. She was then airlifted to a trauma hospital where she would be able to receive more advanced care. She has been in a medically induced coma and they are trying to bring her out of it. Doctors believe that she may have collapsed because of her heart.

What they are concerned for is how long did Savannah not have oxygen to the brain.

Savannah is 21. She has five younger siblings who adore her and whom she adores. Her dad, Steve, is a YL leader in our area and has been for a very very long time.

She is rock solid. Loves the Lord. And has a heart of gold.



Please pray for Savannah. Pray the Lord would restore her health.


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh Olivia...this is so terrible. I babysat Savannah a few times when she was a toddler. And I just saw Steve at the store the other day and he was telling me about his father-in-law being so ill and all. I can't imagine how hard this is for their family. I will lift them all up in prayer! Please keep us updated!

Popular Posts