all i got was a lousy dollar off
Fluid still on the ears. Worse. Thought I was getting better. Fluid still there and has shifted around therefore I have almost zero hearing in my left ear.
Go to the walk-in clinic this morning, of course on a weekend.
I have learned it’s allergies.
I have never had a problem with allergies.
This is the second health professional that has told me allergies.
Guess I should believe them now.
The ringing in my ears has not stopped all day long. A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!
I went from taking nothing to taking a bajillion things that are suppose to make me feel better someday and all I got from my CVS card today {the “savings whatever card” that they have scanned a hundred times} was a dollar off coupon.
Seriously…in the past two weeks I have made 4 or more visits to CVS and spent plenty of money to get more than a dollar off coupon for something.
I’m learning, and not really accepting, that my body and immune system are changing. Is this what happens when you are in your 30’s? What are the 40’s like?
Ok…now that I have vented…the good news is….my Mom is feeling TONS better! Praise Jesus! I really am so excited to “hear” her voice with so much more energy. She is easing back into things slowly, but feels more like her old self today. I’m super thankful.
P.S. This picture has nothing to do with this post, but yesterday we had our back yard “worked” on {was suppose to be done in October when we moved} and the guys were really nice to let the boys hop in the bobcat…but the boys didn’t want to go in by themselves so Daddy crawled in with them. Wyatt’s excited. Boone’s not sure what to do. But they are all so cute.
Comments