the ZOO

DSC_1307 DSC_1214 DSC_1216 DSC_1219 DSC_1224 DSC_1227(2) DSC_1234 DSC_1236 DSC_1237 DSC_1242 DSC_1245 DSC_1274 DSC_1277 DSC_1278  DSC_1292 DSC_1293 DSC_1298 DSC_1284(2)

Hello peeps…I’m here. I can’t believe it’s been a week since I’ve blogged. I seriously have no time to sit down at the computer and when I do have time…I am tired. I’m trying to keep up with the house, with the laundry, with kiddos, yadayadayada. We went to the zoo last Monday with perfect weather to accompany us. The boys had a blast and Andy was recovering from being sick all weekend but was able to join us and get some fresh air. Can’t wait to have more days like this. Sunny, not too hot, get outside, take pictures, plant flowers, kind of day. Oh and when we were at the zoo Wyatt said he wanted to see the cheetos {cheetahs}. Totally cute.

Comments

marla said…
Amen on the weather sister. LOVE the pic of Boone, that first one. It's amazing. Also love cheetos and danger man! HA! :)

Popular Posts